Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Travel Mini journal for upcoming road trip

Hi y'all.....well I am super excited because at the end of August and most of September I will be travelling with and visiting with my friend Carlene and her hubby.  We are driving up the California coast over to Idaho where I will stay a while then fly home.  I am super duper excited and I thank Carlene and her hubby for this awesome opportunity.

In honor of that I decided to make a travel journal to save all the paper trail along the way and to mark our journey so that years from now when I am old and gray I can sift through it and remember what a wonderful time I had (because I know I will).

This mini is made of file folders that I folded to make the book.  I will just post a few of the pictures here but should you want to see more you can check out my video on You Tube here TRAVEL MINI LOG  It had not been fully embellished as I will do that upon returning from our travels.  Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please ask. 

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it is a really nice sharing and article is really best for all of us. I like it and now I have make a plan to go for enjoying my time of travel like another traveling destinations while my day bus tours. so good sharing here,

Unknown said...

It is my goodness that I found this article and learnt a lot of massive stuff from here. I really liked it,. I am a reader and love to read such kind of interesting things. By the way, Let me add that I am going to try out the west coast bus tours and feeling really delightful for it.